**Please read the full terms and conditions before completing the application form.**
Use this form to apply to have a stall at the Christmas Haverfoodfest on December 11th 2021. All parts must be completed.
If you haven’t heard back from us within a few days of sending your application form, please email email@example.com to check that the form did come through to us.
For 2021 Haverfoodfest stalls will be spread throughout the centre of the town, and the public can take their time wandering through the town and visit the different areas. There will be no enclosed site area or entrance fees for the public. This format was adopted in 2019 and was very successful.
We promote Welsh produce and bring variety and quality to the festival to ensure its success for all. Hence this will be reflected in the selection process of stalls.
We are working towards a plastic free event and encourage stallholders to observe this and do their best to fulfill this mission.
Payment must be made within 7 days of being accepted and on a first come first serve basis.
1. Please fill in the online application form and risk assessment form below and click on ‘Send’ when you’ve answered all the questions. Or download the PDF version here – Haverfoodfest Form 2021.
2. You will also need to send the following documents with your application for us to verify that you fulfil the necessary requirements needed by the local authorities :
– Copy of your current Food Hygiene Rating certificate
– Copy of your public liability insurance.
The documents can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pay the stall fee via BACS or send a cheque with your documents to address above, made payable to Haverfoodfest. BACS details: Barclays bank account 13565076, Sort code 20-37-82.
Please only arrange payment once we have confirmed approval of your application and make sure to include your business name as payment reference.
Please Note: Stands will only be kept for people that have fulfilled all official requirements and paid the stall fee, so this will be on a first come basis. Please note all payments are non-refundable.