**Please read the full terms and conditions before completing the application form.**
Use this form to apply to have a stall at the Haverfoodfest in May 2020. All parts must be completed.
If you haven’t heard back from us within a few days of sending your application form, please email email@example.com to check that the form did come through to us.
For 2020 Haverfoodfest stalls will be spread throughout the centre of the town, and the public can take their time wandering through the town and visit the different areas. There will be no enclosed site area or entrance fees for the public. This format was adopted in 2019 and was very successful.
We promote Welsh produce and bring variety and quality to the festival to ensure its success for all. Hence this will be reflected in the selection process of stalls.
We are working towards a plastic free event and encourage stallholders to observe this and do their best to fulfill this mission.
1. Please fill in the online application form and risk assessment form below and click on ‘Send’ when you’ve answered all the questions. Or download the PDF version here – Haverfoodfest Form 2020.
2. You will also need to send the following documents with your application for us to verify that you fulfil the necessary requirements needed by the local authorities :
– Copy of your current Food Hygiene Rating certificate
– Copy of your public liability insurance.
The documents can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pay the stall fee via BACS or send a cheque with your documents to address above, made payable to Haverfoodfest. BACS details: Barclays bank account 13565076, Sort code 20-37-82.
Please only arrange payment once we have confirmed approval of your application and make sure to include your business name as payment reference.
Please Note: Stands will only be kept for people that have fulfilled all official requirements and paid the stall fee, so this will be on a first come basis. Please note all payments are non-refundable.
This depends on the size of your stall. We allow 3m x 3m, 3m x 4m and 3m x 6m. The stall fee depens on whether you are cooking or not. There will be NO access to electricity, and generators are NOT allowed. This means any cooking will be on gas. If you need to discuss the size of your stall, please email us on email@example.com or call Sally on 07979 497450.
Stall prices for 2020:
3×3 m: £50
3×4 m: £60
3×6 m: £70
3×3 m: £100
3×4 m: £110
3×6 m: £120
The event runs from 10am till 3pm. Set-up time finishes by 9am. This includes removing your car to a car park of your choice. The earliest leaving time is 3pm. Your stall needs to be manned during all hours of the foodfest (10am till 3pm).
You need to bring your own stall/gazebo, table, chair and everything else you need. We do NOT provide any more than a stall location/space and an opportunity to trade during Haverfoodfest. We will advertise the event the best we can and hope for many visitors.
It is a requirement that you can adhere to all of the above terms to be able to attend Haverfoodfest.