Application Form (Closed)
**Please read the full terms and conditions before completing the application form.**
Use this form to secure a stall at the Haverfoodfest on May 7th 2022. All parts must be completed.
If you haven’t heard back from us within a few days of sending your application form, please email email@example.com to check that the form did come through to us.
For 2022 Haverfoodfest stalls will be spread throughout the centre of the town, and the public can take their time wandering through the town and visit the different areas. There will be no enclosed site area or entrance fees for the public. This format was adopted in 2019 and was very successful.
We promote Welsh produce and bring variety and quality to the festival to ensure its success for all. Hence this will be reflected in the selection process of stalls.
We are working towards a plastic free event and encourage stallholders to observe this and do their best to fulfill this mission.
Payments must be made on application if unsuccessful a refund will be made within 7 days. Stalls aplications are on a first come first serve basis.
1. Please complete the online application.
2. You will also need to send the following documents with your application for us to verify that you fulfil the necessary requirements needed by the local authorities :
- Copy of your Food Premises registration form
- Copy of your current Food Hygiene Rating certificate
- Copy of your public liability insurance
3. Pay the stall fee via the online payment button.
Please Note: Stands will only be kept for people that have fulfilled all official requirements and paid the stall fee, so this will be on a first come basis. Please note all payments are non-refundable.